It’s Black Friday in the UK which means SALES everywhere! Are you guys taking advantage of this? I’m going to be scouring the internet today in search of the best fitness-related bargains!
Anyways… Here’s what I’m grateful for and have achieved this week;
- My boyfriend, Brandon. He supports and encourages me in everything I do! I couldn’t ask for a better partner to have by my side. I had a nightmare the other night that he had died, which is why this one feels so prominent this week! I woke up in a panic and could not be more relieved to roll over and find him next to me!
- Our beautiful flat. I feel very fortunate to be in a position where I own my own flat at the age of 24 and have the ability to project my visions into it! I love building a cosy home.
- Discovering peppermint tea. This one seems a bit daft but I drink it every day and am so glad I replaced my 8 coffees a day with this caffeine-free alternative. I feel so much better for it.
- Getting back on the treadmill. I’d developed a bit of a fear that I could no longer sustain a decent run on the treadmill after spending the majority of the year running outdoors. However, last night, when I really didn’t feel like going to the gym at all – I got it done and faced my fear!
- Soup success. I made two different soups this week – Butternut Squash with Bacon and Minestrone. Two years ago, before I started this crazy journey I would never have been in the kitchen making soups from scratch, it was always a tin for me. I love eating my own fresh, home-cooked meals.
I’m finding doing these posts very humbling. It brings you down to earth and allows you to connect with what really brings you happiness. I am appreciating the little things a lot more!
Give it a go and let me know how you get on!